Anker 511 Charger Nano Pro
Not Just a Phone Charger
Anker Nano Pro's 20W output is ideal for charging your new iPhone, your iPad, your AirPods, and your Apple Watch.
Find Your Style
Choose between Arctic White, Black Ice, Glacier Blue, and Cool Lavender to find the look that suits you.
Fits in Anywhere
Nano Pro is small enough to easily drop in between larger plugs.
Model Number: A2637
Anker 511 Charger (Nano Pro)
Anker Nano Pro
Faster. Smarter. Safer.
Charge iPhones Faster
A 20W output is designed to charge the iPhone 13 series up to 3× faster than with an original 5W charger.
ActiveShield Safety System
Provides continuous temperature monitoring and output control to protect your connected device.
Charge in Style
Anker Nano Pro has an eye-catching icy finish and comes in 4 unique colors: Arctic White, Black Ice, Glacier Blue, and Cool Lavender.
Small Size, Big Power
45% smaller than an original 20W charger—but just as powerful.
iPhone 13 / 13 Mini / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max / 12 / 12 mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / iPhone SE (2nd generation) / 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8
iPad 10.2-inch/ iPad mini 8.3-inch/ iPad Pro 12.9-inch 4th / 3rd / 2nd / 1st generation iPad Pro 11-inch 2nd / 1st generation iPad Pro 10.5-inch iPad Air 4th / 3rd generation iPad 8th / 7th generation iPad mini 5th generation, AirPods, Apple Watch
Galaxy Z Flip; S10+ / S10 / S10e
Pixel 3 / 3XL / 4 / 4XL / 5, and More
Input: 100-240V~0.6A 50-60Hz
Output: 5V == 3A / 9V == 2.22A
Dimensions: 29.5 × 29.5 × 30 mm / 1.16 × 1.16 × 1.18 in
- Why is Anker 511 Charger (Nano Pro) faster and smaller?
- Anker’s exclusive highly-integrated technology uses a stacked design with custom magnetic components to reduce size, boost efficiency, and improve heat dissipation. This allows Anker 511 Charger (Nano Pro) to support a 20W max output while being just as small as a 5W iPhone charger.
- Is fast-charging safe with my phone battery？
- Yes, almost all android phones and iPhones released in recent years support fast-charging technology, but many in-box chargers don’t deliver enough power to enable fast charging.
- What is ActiveShield?
- Anker 511 Charger (Nano Pro) is equipped with our all-new ActiveShield️™ safety system to offer enhanced protection. It features a Dynamic Temperature Sensor which actively monitors temperature and a Power Tuner Chip which adjusts power output to safeguard your connected device.
- How can I get fast charging for my device?
- If your device has a USB-C port, you’ll need a USB-C to USB-C cable. If your device has a Lightning port, you’ll need a USB-C to Lightning cable. Then just connect to Anker Nano to start fast charging.